Tuesday, June 13, 2017

71 days in

71 days into my journey. Weigh in #.....? I don't even know, lol. But it just keeps getting better!

At my first weigh in, my fat mass measured 38.5 and today it measured 31. It showed another 1 pound drop in fat today. I am very pleased with my progress.

In the beginning, I had wanted to lose 10lbs. It was just a number to go by, I had no idea how much fat I needed to lose to fit into my clothes better. But I am 1.5 pounds away from that goal that I had set for myself. And I am 22 days away from my deadline. I can see the finish line, it is within my grasp!!

But it won't end there. It will never end. Because staying fit and healthy is ongoing. You can't just hit a goal and go back to the same old bad habits. It's maintaining and continuing to improve every day. When you are trying to maintain good health and a stable weight, there is no finish line. I'm sure you have heard the quote, "It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle." and it's totally true.

Although I will probably relax a little in regards to having cake on special occasions and a meal that I've been craving all week, just to stay sane and balanced. While eating healthy can be and is delicious, I don't want to give up cake and pizza for the rest of my life!! What fun would that be?

So there you have it. Just wanted to update you on the latest progress. I know I have really lazy posting (shock) but sometimes life requires you to get out from behind the computer screen and enjoy what's going on around you ;)

Have a wonderful week!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment