Friday, April 14, 2017

Honey Badgers

So Tuesday nights I play on a co-ed volleyball league. It is SO MUCH FUN! I always loved volleyball, even though I never played in high school. I was a cheerleader. But I have this fun group of friends who like to play so we got together a team and tried it out.

The first time we actually won 1st place in our lower level league! So we decided to give it another go. So far, we are winning more than we are losing. And we actually took down the best team in our division. This team is pretty good and they were undefeated until they met the honey badgers :) We beat them 1 out of 3 games the first time, and a week later, 2 out of 3! We almost had that third game too. It was really close.

It's just fun to get out and do something with friends (that doesn't involve wine) that gets you moving and it's just plain fun. We don't really take ourselves too seriously, gotta keep it fun.

Go Honey Badgers!


No comments:

Post a Comment