Friday, May 5, 2017

Family Interviews

I thought it would be fun to interview my children with some random questions to see what they would come up with.

We'll start with the baby of the family....

Emma Christina, age 10, 5th grade
Favorite animal & why: snow leopard because it's a big and fast predetor with a cute fluffy tail
Favorite hobby: drawing
If you had a whole day to do whatever you wanted (no chores, no parents, no school) what would you do: invite everyone in the 505 over for pizza (the 505 is what they call their class)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Bahamas
Where do you want to live: Paris
How many kids do you want and names: 4 girls, Jessica, McKenzie, Claire, Courtney
What would I say about you: I'm hilarious
Say something about me: Really hard working
Show of the moment: Miraculous
Favorite sayings or words: Nub and Jank
Must haves: Lizzy, family, the word squash

Moving on to the middle child.....

Eden Elise, age 14, 8th grade
Favorite animal & why: sloth because they are cute and unique
Favorite hobby: cooking
If you had a whole day to do whatever you wanted (no chores, no parents, no school) what would you do: go swimming with grandma
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Bahamas
Where do you want to live: with mom somewhere
How many kids do you want and names: 2 girls, Hollis and Skylar
What would I say about you: I'm a fabulous nub and I don't need no man
Say something about me: Best mom in the whole world, super pretty, super loving
Show of the moment: Miraculous Lady Bug
Favorite sayings or words: Janky nub, Jank hole, Merm (mom), Nurtz
Must haves: Blankets, Lizzy, Mom

And lastly, the oldest child......

Hanna Rae, age 19, senior
Favorite animal & why: wolves because they're pretty and misunderstood
Favorite hobby: drawing and art stuff
If you had a whole day to do whatever you wanted (no chores, no parents, no school) what would you do: watch movies
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Denmark again
Where do you want to live: Northern Minnesota
How many kids do you want and names: 0
What would I say about you: Nice & caring
Say something about me: Great sense of humor, very nice
Show of the moment: superhero shows (supergirl, fantastic 4, etc)
Favorite sayings or words: Wha cha, Oh my heavens
Must haves: Sketch book & drawing pencils, phone/internet, sweatshirt

There you have it. I suggest you try this with your kids sometime. I think I should do it again with more difficult questions. I love to experience their creative minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment