Monday, May 1, 2017

The Flat Lay

Follow me on Pinterest!!

You know, if you want to.

I don't mean to sound bossy and tell you what to do.

But if you want to, click HERE to see my boards. Lots of fun stuff, promise.

I was busy trying out the "flat lay" photo (like the one I did in the above picture - which I think turned out ok). I saw a link called "How to master the flat lay photo like a boss". Well, I HAD to click on it!

I'm not sure if I did it LIKE A BOSS but I'm learning. And it's a lot of fun. I think I chose this particular composition because it represents me in a cozy, enjoyable part of my day.

coffee
computer
journals
readers

I get a calm, comfortable feeling when I look at this picture.

So, instead of baking and taking pictures of food this week, my new challenge is the flat lay photo. (My hips will thank me) I'm going to pick a different theme each day, something that represents something to me. Or, maybe just random stuff. You never know where this mind of mine will wander off to.

If you have any requests, feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment